Delicious, refreshing electrolytes
- Encourages steady fluid consumption
- Virtually free of calories & carbohydrates
- Cola flavor contains 20mg of caffeine per serving
Add these rapidly dissolving tablets to your water bottle to create a delicious, effervescent electrolyte drink—the same full-spectrum electrolyte support that made Endurolytes capsules famous. For those who prefer flavored beverages to water, Endurolytes Fizz is a perfect way to encourage adequate fluid consumption and get your electrolytes simultaneously. No sugar, artificial sweeteners or preservatives, of course.
Note: One Endurolytes Fizz tablet equals approximately two Endurolytes capsules, and Endurolytes Fizz tablets break at the center to allow for personalized dosing.
Endurolytes Fizz does not hold up well in tropical weather / tropical conditions.
WHY DO I NEED ELECTROLYTES?
Electrolytes are like the motor oil in your car: they don’t make the engine run, but they’re absolutely necessary to keep everything internally operating smoothly. Just as you wouldn’t wait for your engine to seize before you top off the oil, don’t wait to cramp up before you replenish electrolytes. Long before you cramp, your output will suffer from mineral depletion. The goal of electrolyte replenishment is smooth, uninterrupted, uncompromised performance. Without the proper levels of electrolytes, your body can’t carry out critical body functions such as muscle contractions, normal heart rhythms, and nerve impulses, all of which are critical for performance and health.
HOW TO USE?
Use prior to, during, and after workouts to satisfy the body’s electrolyte requirements with maximum precision.
Use as needed, but primarily when:
- Exercise lasts for more than two hours, regardless of temperature or humidity.
- Exercise lasts less than two hours and:
- Temperature is above 80 degrees and/or 70% humidity or
- Temperature and humidity is ten degrees or more above what you are accustomed to.
Starting at an hourly dose of 1/2 tablet per 50-60 pounds of body weight, add Endurolytes Fizz tablets to your water or fuel bottle(s), allow to dissolve completely, and consume as needed to maintain proper hydration and electrolyte levels. Note: Each rapidly dissolving effervescent tablet contains the equivalent dosage of approximately two Endurolytes capsules.
- Many variables - body weight, fitness level, weather conditions, acclimatization level, and physiological predisposition - affect individual electrolyte requirements, so you must do your own trials with Endurolytes Fizz dosing, under a variety of conditions, to determine what your individual needs are.
- Endurolytes Fizz DOES NOT prevent heat stroke, hyponatremia, or any other dangerous physical condition resulting from overexertion in the heat.
- At 10 calories per tablet, Endurolytes Fizz is not a significant source of calories.
- The amount of salt (sodium chloride) you habitually consume in your daily diet largely determines the amount of salt, you will need to consume during exercise and races. If you consume a high-salt diet, you will need to increase your hourly dose of Endurolytes Fizz above our starting point recommendation.
5 Secrets of Success
How To Hammer
8-Hour "Fueling for Success" Protocol
Fueling for Success - Half or Full Iron Distance Triathlon
Fueling for Success - Olympic Distance Triathlon